Amazing free drum kit " producer's survival kit " (1gb) of high quality sounds

Hey thanks for this kit, it's dope as ****.

One question though, I just used it to make a track... only 808's/kicks/snares/hi-hats... an my drums carry on even after there not on my pattern? Also when I bounce it, the first verse of my drums sounds normal, but then the second verse they're all very low pitched. It all sounds normal in FL10 until I bounce it out?

Hey thanks for this kit, it's dope as ****.

One question though, I just used it to make a track... only 808's/kicks/snares/hi-hats... an my drums carry on even after there not on my pattern? Also when I bounce it, the first verse of my drums sounds normal, but then the second verse they're all very low pitched. It all sounds normal in FL10 until I bounce it out?

try going to the time stretching & middle click "Time" & "Mul" to reset it

Thanks

Thanks IDB for these awesome sounds. I really like your Transition FX i used it on one of my beats check it out... the link is in my signature and the beat is on autoplay

Nice beat... but it sounds too much like a Juliano beat in my opinion... still sick though.

Did you make this beat with that kit, iD?

Those synth rises are nasty bro ... good lookin out on this, iD!

Do you remember what kick you used for this beat? It's thumpin ... and a lot of the kicks in this kit seemed kind of thin ... unless you just compressed the hell out of it.

That's the number one thing I find myself lookin for in drum kits... I always feel like my kick library is weak lol.. I always mix and match the same 4 or 5 kicks over and over again.

Anyways, good lookin out regardless... those synth rises and falls you have in here make the download worth it alone!

Those synth rises are nasty bro ... good lookin out on this, iD!

Do you remember what kick you used for this beat? It's thumpin ... and a lot of the kicks in this kit seemed kind of thin ... unless you just compressed the hell out of it.

That's the number one thing I find myself lookin for in drum kits... I always feel like my kick library is weak lol.. I always mix and match the same 4 or 5 kicks over and over again.

Anyways, good lookin out regardless... those synth rises and falls you have in here make the download worth it alone!

no prob. yea i put hella rises & falls in there. those will have u set for life lol. for the kick i just use the vintage kick that comes with the fl studio kits. i think its called "VT_BD"(vintage bassdrum) & just eq'd and compressed

Back