808 Bass Glide in Reason

Show me a screen shot of your sequencer as well as your thor settings. This is easy to do in reason (i'm not a thor user) so I'd have to see

1. Your settings
2. Hear what you're getting vs what the video shows

ONe thing you can check off the bat is your Poly setting have it set to 1

SEQUENCER.jpgTHOR PATCH.jpg I know you have to overlap the notes to glide, I just shortened them because I couldn't get the right sound. Thanks for the reply

What you're looking for is pitch automation. in the sequencer, Right click on the bass instrument to the left you are trying to make glide, then click on Parameter Automation... Click the checkbox to select Pitch, then hit ok. A new lane will open up, draw in a section with the pencil, then double click it. Now take the pencil and at the beginning bar make a dot, then make another dot with the pencil at the end where you want the slide to end, drag that dot all the way to the bottom. lay with that however it fits into your mix and you should be able to get it.

this is something i've been trying to figure out also with reason thanks to everyone

hey roachlife can you take a look at my post in this section about reason cant seem to figure it out.

Back