Would you be interested in an IK Sponsored beat battle?

Would you be interested in an IK Sponsored beat battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ObiK

IK Multimedia
Just curious to see if anyone would be interested in an IK sponsored beat battle?

If so what should the rules be? Right now I'm thinking a sample only styled beat battle with the exception of using SampleTank FREE. Thoughts?

I'd be interested depending on when this happens and whether or not I have the time!

I'm not sure why you would say a sampled beat though as that really doesn't show off any of the IK products?

I would just say a beat made using only IK instruments and FX (along with, of course, your DAW and stock FX).

What would you suggest as a good prize?

Obi you should get into contact with active FP member Producer JC
he has the battle for exposure contest and he also has sponsorship with Guitar Center
I bet you and IK Multimedia could do something great together

I think a great prize would be the Total Workstation Bundle or T-Racks Deluxe

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

i agree with fataltone; one great contest would be dope. and ofc every sponsored beat battle would be great.

Obi you should get into contact with active FP member Producer JC
he has the battle for exposure contest and he also has sponsorship with Guitar Center
I bet you and IK Multimedia could do something great together

I think a great prize would be the Total Workstation Bundle or T-Racks Deluxe

Those would be some great prizes. I 'd like to keep this beat battle on FP though. IK does sponsor beat battles for Guitar Center, iStandard and many DJ competitions as well. It wouldn't be a problem to do something like that for us, but we want to have one just for our FPers. Any other prize ideas or samples to flip?

Those would be some great prizes. I 'd like to keep this beat battle on FP though. IK does sponsor beat battles for Guitar Center, iStandard and many DJ competitions as well. It wouldn't be a problem to do something like that for us, but we want to have one just for our FPers. Any other prize ideas or samples to flip?

I was thinking more like one vsti, not whole bundle. Like SampleMoog. I think that a good idea would be a beat battle with sounds only from Free Sample Tank version.

Yeah that would be a good prize. When should we start and how long should we give people to make their beats? We'd also need a few judges....

I have to respectfully disagree. Anyone that didn't pick up SampleMoog when it was $30 just ain't interested in it.

I would say a good prize would be T-racks (either the standard bundle or at least one or two of the singles)

Back