Ultimate-Guitar: iRig PRO is the Solution for the Player-on-the-Go!

ObiK

IK Multimedia
Ultimate-Guitar: iRig PRO is the Solution for the Player-on-the-Go!

[h=4]Brandon East's review of IK's new all-in-one iOS/Mac interface[/h]

Here are quotes from Ultimate-Guitar's review of the iRig PRO from IK Multimedia:

"The first key to a great recording is getting a good signal. The iRig PRO's gain control and audio level LED help you set a good level for a strong signal with minimal noise and no clipping. iRig PRO converts your audio to 24-bit digital, to send to whichever app you choose. There are hundreds of audio apps available, from guitar amp and effects simulators to full-on multi-track recording apps like Apple's Garage Band and IK's AmpliTube Studio. IK Multimedia has a number of nice apps, and registering will get you some freebies, like free AmpliTube amp and stompbox models or bonus sounds for SampleTank and iGrand Piano."
"There's a quick-start guide, but I was able to use the iRig PRO straight out of the box."
"The iRig PRO is a solution for the person on the go, or a player living in a small apartment or dorm where space is tight. While there are other do-it-all interfaces on the market, I couldn't find any with all the iRig PRO's features or its affordable price."
"I've used and written about several IK Multimedia products and I've learned that they strike a nice balance of quality and affordability. The iRig PRO is built into a sturdy plastic housing not much larger than a roll of quarters, but it seems well put together. I personally keep my iRig PRO in a small camera bag along with the included cables as well as a few extra batteries and some instrument cables. That way I'm ready to practice or record ideas on the fly, and my iRig PRO is kept safe and secure."
Read the full review of iRig PRO from Ultimate-Guitar, click here.
Learn more about recording guitar, bass, vocals and MIDI on your mobile device or Mac with iRig PRO.

Back