Total workstation from IK

datsnork

I just bought the total workstation group buy from IK Multimedia IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
It includes 5 romplers all powered by their sample tank engine
If you follow IK Multimedia on facebook you also have a 40% off for this weekend (on any IK product), which makes this offer 60% of 50% of the full price!!!!!!
It resulted in 90 euro for me.
That is for 28gb of content. You can't beat that :D

If you have any spare change and don't own this yet you should definately check it out. Haven't had too much time to check it out due to exam season, but the sounds seem really top notch this far.
And it's basically all done, minor tweaking to taste.

Last but not least, due to the group buy you also get a xpansion pack for sample tank, and might even land one more if enough people buy in.

The only bad thing I have to say about this is that the process of downloading sounds and such were kinda cumbersome, and I had some minor problems locating the instrument folders in ableton (ran as administrator and now it works fine), other then that it's a must have imo.

Gogo buy, I want my 2nd expansion pack :D:cheers:

Thanks! We really appreciate spreading the word, and hope this super bargain helps everybody get to the second Xpansion Tank bonus. It will be a tough final dash, so spread the word!

Back