Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Total Studio 3 and Total Workstation XL Now Available!

ObiK is offline IK Multimedia
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Just talked to the Support Manager over here. Did things get worked out?

Traxx1 is offline Boss.
    Yessir.

They said for some reason the downloads/serials weren't released.
    So they sent me a new authorization and boom there they were.

Thanks Obi for lookin out.

I know it can be tough dealing with customers, and (contrary to popular belief) most problems are on the user end, but this was one of those exceptions that wasn't and it sucked that it happened to fall on the weekend..

Thanks again.

No worries. Doesn't matter where the problem lies, we just do our best to fix them and make the customer happy.

frozenjazz is offline Registered User
    Hello there, a bit frustrated here as I first purchased Miroslav Classic CE, then SonicSynth II, and then, I found (via Thomann) very recently a good deal on "Total Workstation 2", it was 166 Euros, with no extra banks.

But the money spent on Miroslav Classic Ce and SonicSynth II is lost, I cannot even resell these

And now I see that for even a bit less than $166, you can get the Total Workstation, but with all extra banks from sonic reality...

Oh Well... I know it is always best to be a "new" customer, than a returning customer...

Not true, ever returning customer can use their Jam Points (IK's loyalty program for returning customers) to get discounts on future purchases. If you'd like you can also contact our Support to try and work out a deal since you did purchase them recently and close to our new announcements.

frozenjazz is offline Registered User
    Ok, you are right for Jam Points... the only thing is... for instance, I wanted to use JamPoints to buy extra soundlibraries, but they were price $39 at IKStore.... so I bought them from eSoundz at $9 each instead.
    And for TotalWorkstation, same thing, I bought from Thomann because it was 50% cheaper than on the IK Store.

So now I have 50 euros, but I already spent too much for 2012... hopefully I'll be able to use them on Sampletank 3?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

That being said, I would simply like to have a functional "Worlds instrument collection"!!
    Ok, I paid it at a discount price on eSound, but I find it not acceptable to have such bugs in a sound collection. Ok the sounds are old, but here the problem is not the sound it self, but
    the way they are packaged in the preset.
    If I could use an external tool to convert to/from Sampletank format, I would fix the problem...

All of our Xpansion Tank 2 titles are working. If there is an error please contact our support so we can get you 1 on 1 help with your set up.

Traxx1 is offline Boss.
    Oh no! They don't work with Maschine..... any chance that these will soon?? (It kinda kills 1/2 the reason i bought these....)

Thats odd, I've heard of other users using them fine with Machine. Please contact our Support for help getting these working.

Traxx1 is offline Boss.
    OK. I contacted support and what they recommended worked..

(In a nutshell)

For any users using Maschine with windows 8 os - completely uninstall the software if you have already installed it. Re-install it "as administrator" and run it - Make sure you are running Maschine as administrator as well. (You'll know if you are because of the prompt window that will pop up before Maschine starts)

Thanks again Obi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information