Sound & Vision on iLoud: "I hope my neighbors like my playlist."

ObiK

IK Multimedia
Sound & Vision on iLoud: "I hope my neighbors like my playlist."
[h=4]Leslie Shapiro's review of IK's new portable Bluetooth Speaker[/h]

Here are quotes from the review of iLoud from Sound & Vision:

"If you’re a musician looking for a portable rig with more than acceptable sound quality, the iLoud is a go-to product. Even without need for the guitar input, I found myself grabbing the iLoud before many of the other speakers I have around when I wanted to listen away from my studio."
"The iLoud claims to be studio quality. I thought it sounded good… I checked it out with Avicii’s “Wake Me Up.” The phased guitar throughout the verse was clean and crisp, and his vocals had a nice clarity.The treble response was rather pleasant at comfortable volumes."
"The iLoud does play incredibly loud. Listening indoors, it plays louder than I usually care to listen to music. Outdoors, it overcomes traffic noise to be a perfect poolside partner. I just hope my neighbors like my playlist."
"Pairing to the iLoud is simple enough, and it will pair up to two devices so you don’t have to pair each time you switch devices. I listen to music from my iPod nano and videos on my smartphone, so I really appreciated this feature as I was switching quite regularly."

Read the review of iLoud from Sound & Vision.

Learn more about iLoud from IK Multimedia.

Back