Reason 4 and Axiom 61

mustbenu

Hi, I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my knobs, sliders and play stop ff rw record doesnt work with reason. I checked it with ableton live and it picks up the midi commands from those fine but not in reason. I tryed the enigma software, reinstalling the drivers and i have the keyboard on auto detect. The sliders were the only thing working this morning and now after i tryed the enigma software to see whats up with the other buttons, the sliders stopped working. I reinstalled the enigma software also. Idk whats going on someone please help, ive searched the entire internet for an answer.
I also tryed the remote override in Reason and then tryed to assign the sliders knobs and play buttons but it doesnt even pick them up that way.

Last edited:
yup preset 10

ok well i figured it out and now the sliders and knobs work but the first slider on the keyboard starts at Channel 6 on the mixer and the 6th spot on all the other devices. I dont know whats wrong but the sliders and knobs are all mapped wrong. i tryed loading the default map from enigma software and its still messed up. Also i cant assign play stop buttons still, even with override. HELP

Last edited:
Back