Problems with AlesisFusion

F

fetti501

I have had my fusion for a while now and had previously installed a few of the HollowSun packs onto my hard drive with no problem. I haven't done this in a while but I was recently looking at their site and they had a good sounding grand piano program that I liked so I decided to download it. It had been so long since I installed the previous HollowSun packs, I wasn't sure how to do it so I looked it up and found this tutorial:

http://a.33e.biz/huutonet/AlesisFusion6HD/HD Volume Installation.pdf

What I didn't realize was that this would work if it was the first time I had added extra sounds but since I had already done this a number of times in the past, when I performed steps 7 and 8 from the tutorial I ended up overwriting all of the previous hollow sun packs I had installed and two banks that I created myself with numerous programs in each. So now, when I try to start the keyboard up, everything loads fine until it gets to the song and since I deleted all of my custom sounds and banks, I get the missing program box. All of this I understand, but my problem is after I get the missing program box. I can either replace the program with another or select the cancel option, either way I go it starts to load before giving me this error: (VEng) Load Request Refused. I can press OK a number of times before it finally freezes up and I have no possible way to start the keyboard. I can live with the fact that I deleted my sounds because I can go back and try to recreate them and also install the old hollow sun packs the CORRECT way this time, but I can't get past these errors!!?? Help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Back