mpc/ axiom 25?

K

kpalm0420

right now i got my axiom 25 connected to my mpc 2000 through computer to play reason sounds. can i set it up so i can midi a sample from mpc and set it out over the 25 keys

kpalm0420 said:
right now i got my axiom 25 connected to my mpc 2000 through computer to play reason sounds. can i set it up so i can midi a sample from mpc and set it out over the 25 keys
Okay. I don't fully understand what you're asking, but I think I have an idea of what you mean.

You're sampling on the MPC, right? If so, since the pads are randomly to notes, you will have to manually change the notes on the pads. Starting with Pad 1 at MIDI Note 36 and working your way up. Then, once you chop your sample they will be layed out across the pads in chronological order starting at Note 36, which is C1 on your keyboard. With the Axiom connected to your MPC's MIDI in port select the MIDI channel to receive data from the Axiom, and start playing.

Hopefully this is the way you were trying to do it.

Sorry about that let me explain..I want to use reason as a sound module and control it thru my MPC.. I do have the axiom 25 but i love my Mp so I want to use them both.. Since your post indicated that you are using tis type of hook up I just thought I'd ask.. Thanks..

Back