midi controller with lots of pots?

Y

yada

Does anyone know of a midi controller with lots of pots? I'm just looking for the knobs, no faders or sliders etc., although a preview mode would be nice. Something like the doepfer drehbank looks good although it's windows only and discontinued anyway so the price will likely be sky high if ever i do find one. Around 50 pots is what i'm after, extra banks would be a bonus. Does one exist and i just seem to be terrible at searching?

I guess making one is an option but buying one is quicker, and likely better as far as my skill in electronics is concerned.

Thanks for responses. That code2 looks like just what i want except there doesn't seem to be any banks with it and at only 32 knobs i just don't think it's enough, which is a shame as it looks perfect otherwise. On the other hand that bitstream is making me rethink the idea of getting just knobs. Seriously, if i'm reading it right it has 735 rotary controllers. I could literally control every parameter on sculpture with that i think. The b-control looks really good value for money also. Need to find a shop that stocks them really so i can touch them.

Thanks for responses. That code2 looks like just what i want except there doesn't seem to be any banks with it and at only 32 knobs i just don't think it's enough, which is a shame as it looks perfect otherwise.

Well, the specs don't explicitly talk about "banks" but it does say "multiple presets can be saved and recalled right from the Code's with a touch of a button" - which to me essentially sounds like more or less the same thing.

Yes, you could be right. Think i'll contact them for clarification.

I decided on the code2, but couldn't seem to find a uk stockist and didn't want to buy it without touching it. So thought i'd just get the bitstream as that seems really cool. Then decided against that because i felt it was just an impulse purchase anyway ha. Although i have been wanting something like this for a while as the mpk annoys me when making noise. I'm terrible, never get anything because i fail to convince myself that i need it.

Back