Korg Triton Studio

Q

Qaysir

Is the Triton Studio still a good keyboard to sample with?
What's the max hard drive you can use in it?

I got a Pro X but oddly enough I've never sampled a f@ck'n thing with it...
But is dose have a moss board for that bass.

If you want to get a nice sampler spent a couple hum on a nice Emu (E5000 or E6400) or Akai (3000 and up) rack sampler...

I have a Triton Studio and I can sample, except its real time consuming. It does have a slicer, but if u like a super flipper and all kinda stuff then U might not wanna use it. I uhnno, I cant knock it cause its apart of my arsenal. Thats like sayin... I love my kid, he can jump high... but he cant play ball for sh*t. lol

Im just sayin tho.

Listen....
The "get this machine and get that one" is moot. The Triton Studio is a real powerful machine (I used to have a regular Triton). Not only that but with the touch screen, 5 independent FX sends and upgrade options you can't go wrong.

Not only that but the Studio, unlike the Classic can transfer files to and from your computer with the SCSI card and a USBExchange adapter.

For the record, the VT Synth GT has a touchscreen and is a beast everybody sleeps on. But it's how you adapt to any machine. You know in your head how you want something to be so just learn how to do it on the Studio. Get an Akai MPD32 pad controller and you hott man.

Lol @ a mpd32 for a sampler. Really if u have and already know and like the triton os and sequencer it makes more sense imo to just get a rack. You'll have to learn the rack itself that may take a few days. The vt synth is a bit pricey just for a sampler rack imo the akai s series samplers are more than enough and usually go between $100 and $300 for a 900, 950 or 3000. I paid $150 for my s3000 in 2007

Back