HELP! Casio CTK-720 problem with FL Studio

J

Jay Hendrix

aight well i have Windows Vista, which this keyboard isnt compatible with first of all.. so they tell me to download this thing that could somehow make it compatible and now it is.. Is there anyway to now hook it up to FL studio so that i can use it as a midi controller?

Casio Ctk-720

I've been trying to find a way to make CTK-720 compatible with Windows Vista. Would you please share what you have found? Also, do you know how to make it compatible with Windows XP. I cannot get the emedia software to pick up the midi signal from the keyboard using Windows XP. Thanks. Bev

You guys need to include more information in your threads and it will increase yoru chances of getting a reliable answer. What audio interface do you use, what is this thing that suddenly made it compatible etc etc.

Yo i think mioght have to use the asio driver as your sound driver. Try this press F10 while in fl studio and at the top select asio driver for all or somthing like that. MAKE sure that u do not have any programs opened but fl studio and then switch or u might not be able to here anything.

Back