Better pair?

Wutrulookin@?

I still shopping people and the only way I can do it is through youtube demos and other's opinions. What synths would be great together? Nord Lead2X/Alesis Andromeda or Access Virus TI/Alesis Andromeda?
My stlye of music is Ambient(dark), Trance, DNB, a little happy House music, DEEP HOUSE, techno(mellow smooth), Electronica all together I should have said. I like smooth mellow lush warm fat sounds! Not so much into the dirty distorted sounds. I LOOOOOOOVE PADS!!! I need that synth to have the capabilities to create the worlds best lush evolving, floating, spinning, upsidedown, drifting, swimming, beautiful PADS!!!!!! and nice all around sounds. Please try to give me combos of synths still in production(synths you can get brand new).

why would you need two?

Just get the andromeda and use it, it's got 16 voices and patch mode, you should be able to make any sound you want with it, the additional money would be better spend on reverbs, choruses and delays.

A few things here....

1) Only get one synth at a time, otherwise you'll never learn to use what you own.

2) Why not consider out of production synths? There were some great products out there that would fit your needs, but are no longer being produced.

3) Get the Andromeda.

4) Don't get the Nord Lead.

5) As Kojak said, look into FX processors, specifically Eventide products.

The a6 kills in that department in presets alone. Pretty much any synth can do that kind of sound, the A6 is just a very good interface for it.

Back