Working an MPC with Reason

(R)Con

I know this is gonna be pretty far out there, but I was wondering if anyone more knowledgible than myself might know a good answer to this. I have an MPC2000Xl and Reason 3. I been using reason to make all my beats lately, and my MPC has just been collecting dust. Is there a good way to use the MPC as the sequencer and slave Reason to the MPC? That way I can program my beats using the MPC and just use reason for the sounds and what not. Also, I'd like to be albe to get on Reason and look at my beat graphically on there if I want. I know this is a lot, and there probable isn't a simple answer to this, but hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks all.

This question has been asked/answered countless times. Please use the search feature.

Thanks

Not quite sure what that last post was supposed to mean. But thanks for the helpful advise. I figured it out. Peace.

Maybe I have some computer issues, but has anyone noticed how sloppy the timing can be with the MPC as the master sync/sequencer for Reason. How do you overcome this part of it ? it can be a total pain for sequencing when the timing is so sloppy and the triggering of midi is skipping etc... Im currently running a powerbook G4 1.67 with 1.5 GB of RAM and a FW1814 interface, so im doubting its my computer.

Back