what's the better purchase

I had the MPC1000 and the MPC2500
I used the 3000 twice...

2500 is a beast with that Free JJ OS
Goddamn you can do anythign you want.

i like both machines. i dont think one is better than the other one just does more. If i had to pick between the two Id probably take the 5k. I like the bigger screen and the lay out.

I'd go with the 2500. Don't really see the need for all the extra features. Of course I'd be fine with a 1000 though. :cheers:

the mpc 1000 is overkill lol. most fpers don't need all of that fancy sh*t they think they do. Trust your skills get a mpc 60 MK1.

These new mpc's are getting worse not better. I had a 1k and the pads sucked. Then the 2k which freezes when i'm in the middle of a groove. I have the 3k now, and so far it has not let me down. Plus, every function is at the touch of a button. That helps me stay in the groove. I wouldn't get any newer mpc that is made in china.

Last edited:
Trust your skills get a mpc 60 MK1.

That joint will weed out the weekend warriors from the real heads.
Talk about stretching ability. 13 seconds, 5 second max samples. Mine has done nothing short of turning me into a beat making macguyver, trying to stretch it's limitations to the fullest ahahah.

its funny i suggest a machine like that knowing i wouldnt do it myself. i was complaining about my 2k w/o the memory upgrade

Back