What Piece Of Equipment Do U Guys Want For Xmas?

^^^^^ i was gonna buy that mbox 2 pro, but then i realised i'm gonna run a mixer to the interface so why do i need 6 inputs, and my computer doesnt have firewire, and i already gotta drop like 200 to get my computer ready for pro tools. So, i'm good but thanks neways bro.

and i want a TR 808 too!

^^^^^ i was gonna buy the mbox 2 pro, but then i realised i'm gonna run a mixer to the interface so why do i need 6 inputs, and my computer doesnt have firewire, and i already gotta drop like 200 to get my computer ready for pro tools. So, i'm good but thanks neways bro.

and i want a TR 808 too!

Last edited by a moderator:
i want a ppenis pump, i saw somebody online make a crazy talk box with one that changes as the pressure changes when you pump it up :) Thanks for the ron jeremy package santa :)

A girlfriend.

I already got my gift 4 months ago, a new VIRUS T1, so I'm plenty of equipment, for the first time in my life... so I'm thinking on getting computer stuff...

im goin for that don of a yamaha keyboard and an mpc2000. also i want reason n recycle..... and alot of samples

dee2good said:
^^^your sig is wack. disrepectin the almighty triton like that. i hope something bad happens to you.

ja ja!
rat.gif
rat.gif
rat.gif

piss2.gif
TritonExtreme.jpg~Width~200.asp
piss3.gif

TheAnartist said:
im goin for that don of a yamaha keyboard and an mpc2000. also i want reason n recycle..... and alot of samples
I was talkin to a sales rep and apparently a lot of the sounds from sample tank the sonic refills reason and the motif are the same base samples. the motif just has em prebuilt with fx n ****. very disappointing

i knew the samples from sonic reality and sample tank were the same, I aint know the motif had the same sounds though... I kinda figured it though because any synth sound in the motif, I could make in reason with ease... I can't say the same for the fantom or the triton though...

I want a bass guitar too!

well if anyone is interested in an mbox 2 pro firewire for xmas let me. i'll take the best offer.

I'm hoping to get the M-Audio Project Mix I/O to go with the M-powered Pro-Tools I got last summer. I'm still learning the ins and outs of Pro Tools and wanted to get away from mixing with the monkey mouse :monkey:

Back