Using MPD24 with FPC Plugin in FL Studio

L

LiamRepiso

Hi there :) I just got a new Akai MPD24 and am currently just getting to grips with it and having fun. However I've ran into a little problem with the FPC Plugin that I'm using my MPD with. Basically when I assign a sound to one of the pads, the FPC automatically sets its own Midi Note for each pad (near the top-right of the plugin). This is a problem to me for 2 reasons - firstly because once I've just recorded a pattern, in the piano roll the notes that it has assigned each pad to are miles apart from each other, so it can be a pain to configure each note so theyre all in symphony with each other. Secondly, the Midi Notes that the FPC assigns each sound to already has a sound of some sort in it! So when I hit the pad I also get the pre-assigned sound (whether its a hi-hat, snare etc) playing as well as the sound I want to use. I have made sure that I set the preset to "empty", but this hasnt gotten rid of the Midi Note problem I'm having. How can I get around this? I have tried giving each pad its own Midi Note but when I do, the sound doesnt play. I just want to be able to assign whichever note I like to each pad and to get rid of all these pre-assigned Midi Note sounds. I'm sure its easy enough, can anyone help :)

Many thanks!

Back