Should i get MPC 5000

lvngdead said:
This is getting sad, y'all.

And I think he was talking about you not owning the mpc5000.
Nah, you're disregarded his first jab:

Jahbronie wrote.....There is no evidence in any forum that you actually create music...in fact, there is no evidence that supports you even own any of these drum machines.

so I responded.....

Last edited by a moderator:
SiMKE said:
well i owned mpc 4000 over six months now and recently i got me an mv-8000 the thing i don't like about mv is that is all in one.I like to have my freedom and mpc let you do that.My whole thing is i can get mpc 5000 for cheap i mean cheaper then mpc 4000 i know that machine has errors some things it should have but it doesn't.I would like to hear for those of you that own this babe to let me know if there is going to be an os upgrade that will add some things mpc 4000 has and if this muchine is worth money or not.I have to say that i played around on it at my boy's house and i thought that it's a joke i also know this that is up to producer to work around it and get results as wanted on first place.Please leave truthfull comments i appreciated.Thank's

Just my 2cts, but if you already own both the 4000 and MV8800, then in my opinion there's really not much reason to purchase the MPC5000.

I'd say use the machines you already own instead. The MV-8800 may be 'all-in-one' and perhaps a bit intimidating or something, but that doesn't mean you can't use it as just another instrument in your studio...

That other dude is right though, give these machines more than 6 months time to mess around with. Unless you're messing with them on a daily basis, you're not going to fully know them inside out within a couple of months time. I'm talking advanced usage here, not bare basics,

Peace.

personally ive never owned MPC5000 because of the many rumours of bugs and usability the 4000 is the perfect MPC to me thats an opinion you have to do your own testing its all about the feeling your tastes the 2000xl is a monster to but its all you

Artik said:
personally ive never owned MPC5000 because of the many rumours of bugs and usability the 4000 is the perfect MPC to me thats an opinion you have to do your own testing its all about the feeling your tastes the 2000xl is a monster to but its all you
The thing is i was reading what these niggaz were saying about it and i read just blaze blog so i decided to get mv and give it a try but never liked all in one type a machines to be honest with you,and then this mpc 5000 pop up outta nowhere for cheap i knew the dude n all.so i picked up and hardware is real good that's why i sold my mv i bought priously.Ether way i remeber when i was on mpc 3000 le and 4000 came out people were saying same **** about it;therefore, i don't give a fuk bout no ones opinion no mo am go wit my gut feeling.
ONE

moyphee said:
i got me an mv-8000 the thing i don't like about mv is that is all in one.I like to have my freedom and mpc let you do that.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Once more I can't understand how you can end up with a 5000 with that statement in play.

My advice is figure out what you need and then go for it.

But you did everything but follow your own advice.
Listen here,first of all i did said that mpc 5000 was garbage ok,thats that but than again i got mv that you said its the **** this n that i got it ok.That **** can fuk with mpc noway nohow..Fuk wht you say.
Furter more all yall niggaz on mvnation are garbage i never heard worst beats in my life like on that site.Wonna be producer here is advice for you go buy ure self pair on new ears aight.Another thing like i said up there,that niggaz been saying same sht bout mpc 4000 what they saying about mpc 5000 now.mpc 5000 is better harware but has more bugs that will be fixed.Everybody that said that mv is better is not but it could be if akai doesnt step up,but thats future am just being real.Instead you spam my posts you should go work on ure beats and get of real niggaz dik.AIGHT

Last edited:
SiMKE said:
Everybody that said that mv is better is not but it could be if akai doesnt step up,but thats future am just being real.

It is better if you know how to use it.

I've said it before elsewhere and I'll say it again here as well, the real deal producers won't post their music on MVNation , Roland Clan or MPC Forums because they'll sell their beats.

I actually agree that some peeps on MVNation suck at making beats, but hey just because you've bought an MPC5k or MV8800 doesn't mean you know how to use it.

Bananasass said:
It is better if you know how to use it.

I've said it before elsewhere and I'll say it again here as well, the real deal producers won't post their music on MVNation , Roland Clan or MPC Forums because they'll sell their beats.

I actually agree that some peeps on MVNation suck at making beats, but hey just because you've bought an MPC5k or MV8800 doesn't mean you know how to use it.

thats so tru

1st
SiMKE said:
well i owned mpc 4000 over six months
and then...

SiMKE said:
i JUST GOT MPC 5000 A FEW DAYS AGO I HAD MPC 4000 FOR 5 YEARS ....
5 years is certainly more than 6 months but there is something odd when someone bounces all over the place as you do. You then go to say that you bought the 5000 that deemed to be "garbage" and "buggy", because it was cheap and you knew the seller.

As far the language and insults its highly unnecessary. Furthermore anybody that would go through such lengths to type that cyber-hood garbage clearly does not talk like that in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
moyphee said:
1st
and then...

5 years is certainly more than 6 months but there is something odd when someone bounces all over the place as you do. You then go to say that you bought the 5000 that deemed to be "garbage" and "buggy", because it was cheap and you knew the seller.

As far the language and insults its highly unnecessary. Furthermore anybody that would go through such lengths to type that cyber-hood garbage clearly does not talk like that in person.
On every post i stated that i had mpc 4000 and that i was getting mv which i did and then i got mpc 5000 thats that.Longest insults go you stared all that sht.that post there i stated that i had it over six months it's because people post **** like i have that machine but they used only for month or two and you can't realy give oppinion about mpc unless you had it over six months.Aight..So we clear that sht up too..But look am not gonna argue with you over the fukin internet cuz my time is money i dont even kno why i stood to this level anyway,but if you wonna see real producer work these machines be in cali for producers battle this summer..aight

Last edited:
Back