OMG!! Peep The New MPC 5000. CRAAZY

P

philthafuture

Here's a clip of Play & Skillz making a beat on the mpc 5000. That machine looks crazy. I just sold my 2000xl because i loaded up all my drums into logic, but i might have to cop this. I heard that you might be able to win the mpc 5000 in one of the rounds for the loud contest. Does anybody know if its true?

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i2n5fzwbBHs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i2n5fzwbBHs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Blaze gave this thing a brutal review ,he said there are some features that was in te 4000 that wasnt in the 5000 ,he said he felt cheated out of his money.lol

I know they did Lil Wayne's "Got Money" and Kia Shines "Krispy", dunno what else they did...not too impressed by either of those tracks though

The laidback melody he played on the video was nice though...also see he tried to play 'Got Money" and failed, lol

Damn you lot are waisting money. Do you think that Mpc5000 gives you talent. Damn i dont use this ****. I use plastic cups and pencils to make my drums..

Dot_Robinson said:
Is it me or do these dudes seem very timid?

Somewhat, at least they're not talking like they conquered the world yet. I remember seeing an interview with The Runners after Hustlin' came out, dudes were acting like they took over music or something.

Nothing exciting to this video or beat,anyone coulda made that **** but these cats look like there making producer money so i cant really say anything

i'd advise against it... Logic just gives u alot more bang for the buck

and even MPC fanboys are really disappointed by this machine... at least from what i heard

going from logice to a 5000 would be a huge step backwards

Back