NEw Akai MPC 2500 Limited Edition

Here's a better picture.
536906.jpg

Why are these guys always wasting their time on limited editions. Make a MPK61 and bring it out man!!!

sexyyyy... i got jordans that match that..

but i'll stick to my all black one.. rocstas right, just get that mpk61 out.. NOW

I prefer the black myself. I saw one at the GC here and I thought it was just something someone customized. the white is ugly to me

rocsta said:
Why are these guys always wasting their time on limited editions. Make a MPK61 and bring it out man!!!
Why? It's not like any of their MIDI controllers are worth using.

Huh...

MPC3000LE is the ONLY 'limited edition' MPC worth buying. The only exception would be the flourescent camouflage 2000XL's from a few years back...J/P...damn the limited edition XL's were UGLY as hell!! Akai sure has mastered the art of redundant products.

yes

Freezo said:
MPC3000LE is the ONLY 'limited edition' MPC worth buying. The only exception would be the flourescent camouflage 2000XL's from a few years back...J/P...damn the limited edition XL's were UGLY as hell!! Akai sure has mastered the art of redundant products.

To me that is the mpc they need to bring back out and keep it at around 1000 to 1500 with the same filters from the original 3000. All of this other crap they putting out they need to quit.

Does anyone know if you can add a multicard reader to the 3000 I would jump on that so quick..

whizkidtheproducer said:
To me that is the mpc they need to bring back out and keep it at around 1000 to 1500 with the same filters from the original 3000. All of this other crap they putting out they need to quit.

Does anyone know if you can add a multicard reader to the 3000 I would jump on that so quick..

I just bought an MPC 3000. Have been researching that - and yes the card reader is possible. The 3000 is a bit fussy about which models of card reader it will take - and it definitely needs to be SCSI. Will definitely be my first upgrade (or the v3.50 rom chips)

whizkidtheproducer said:

If there is one, it will probably be here http://www.scsiforsamplers.com/

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cyg907c%5CDesktop

I have one. I love it, just because of all the newer features it has. I sold the 2000xl I had and got this one Brand new in the box for $1400. I love it, white makes it look like I already customized it cause only 500 people have one.

Last edited:
The "carbon fiber look" stickers are horrid. I would absolutely rock a true carbon fiber frame on my gear. But those stickers look cheap.

Back