Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MPC 1000 MANUAL for UNOFFICIAL OS

stansteez is offline Member
    Thanks

MPC 1000 MANUAL for UNOFFICIAL OS

Sign in to disable this ad
    (EDIT BY MANO: This manual is for the UNOFFICIAL OS, NOT the one from Akai)

JJ-OS Documentation::: Home of the JJ-OS .pdf Manual!

JJOS 1 Manual Rev.3.5, FINAL VERSION (w/o DAW Tutorials)

>> JJ OS1 Manual Rev. 3.5 [.pdf; 2.54 MB; Release Date: 05/22/2008]

Hard Facts:::
    • - 49 Pages of in-depth coverage for OS1
      - 250 Screen shots
      - Tips & Tricks
      - Links
      - INDEX
    ENJOY!
    Last edited by stansteez; 10-17-2006 at 11:32 AM.
    [SIZE=3][I][FONT=Georgia]JJ-OS Manual >> [URL="http://www.jjmanual.wordpress.com"]http://www.jjmanual.wordpress.com[/URL]
    JJ-OS Comparison Chart >> [/FONT][/I][/SIZE][I][FONT=Georgia][URL="http://stansteez.com/files/JJOS_Comparison.pdf"]http://stansteez.com/files/JJOS_Comparison.pdf[/URL][/FONT][/I]

dansgold is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    You rock. Thanks for this effort.
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I communicate with clarity and directness. I simply give my [I]informed [/I]opinion or post [I]accurate [/I]information in as straight forward a manner as possible. The vast majority of the time you can count on anything I write as being authoritative. If you feel insulted by something I post ... check carefully to see if what I wrote is [I]true[/I]. I'll try to be kind, but if the choice is between "nice" and "truthful" ... the truth wins everytime.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

mano 1 is offline Founder
    Thanks
    WOw thank you for doing this!

Are you in touch with them? I'd like to contact them to do an interview on FP, but they dont have any email info on their site...

sticki'ed this one for now - i say for nwo because eventually I'd like to simply feature your manual in an episode of the FP SHOW, showing off the new MPC1000 OS from these guys (I WANT TO CONTACT THEM!), and telling people to download your manual...

You can attach files to your FP Posts you know right? This way you dont need to worry about hosting / bandwidth, FP handles it

talk soon...

Damn... "recordable track mutes"... pure genius... this is something I thought should be possible the first day I got my MPC.

Mann it just rocks...

MMC + MTC sync in/out !!!! (time to drive Cubase with those big buttons! bye bye mouse!)

AUTO CHROMATIC ASSIGNMENT woooooow
    Last edited by mano 1; 10-16-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    PLEASE HELP FP BY CLICKING ON

lil jbm is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    THanks Stansteez for sharing this.. You could have just made it for yourself to use and said the hell with the rest of us. I appreciate the time and the effort.
    THanks again.

krushing is offline Moderator
    Thanks
    Mano, I think you might get their email if you register for the password to download the OS...

Thanks
    Good idea

I actually havent had a chance to download and try it yet (!)

I did spend some time having fun with my MPC1000+CASIO SK1+Turntable last night though

I recently had surgery on my shoulder and had all my music stuff unplugged... Couldn't even type on the computer... I'm back

stansteez is offline Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mano 1
    WOw thank you for doing this!

Are you in touch with them? I'd like to contact them to do an interview on FP, but they dont have any email info on their site...

sticki'ed this one for now - i say for nwo because eventually I'd like to simply feature your manual in an episode of the FP SHOW, showing off the new MPC1000 OS from these guys (I WANT TO CONTACT THEM!), and telling people to download your manual...

You can attach files to your FP Posts you know right? This way you dont need to worry about hosting / bandwidth, FP handles it

talk soon...

Damn... "recordable track mutes"... pure genius... this is something I thought should be possible the first day I got my MPC.

Mann it just rocks...

MMC + MTC sync in/out !!!! (time to drive Cubase with those big buttons! bye bye mouse!)

AUTO CHROMATIC ASSIGNMENT woooooow
    Yo, Mano!
    Thanks for turning my Thread into a sticky one! I like the idea of featuring my manual on the fp show and appreciate this much. But before you do this feature thing we need to talk about some concerns I have on a PM basis, u know?

As with my connections to JJ, I am not affiliated to them. I just started this thing on my own, because I wanted to have a real manual in printed form lying next to me. After the first Verision was done in September, I sent JJ a link and they liked it very well:

"I looked at PDF which you created.It is very wonderful! We do not have the ability to create PDF. This will be very helpful to the user of MPC1000. Time is required for the check of correction to a slight degree. Because, a programmer is busy with bug correction.
    It is because I am not good at English. The photograph of LCD is due to be changed into BMP in the near future. Use freely.
    I appreciate your work."

Otherwise I am not in steady contact with them. I think these guys try to stay a lil bit out of the light, because of the unknown heritage of the OS... I don't want to go into this too deep, I am only speculating.

So thank again... Please get at me in PM, then I can also give JJ's email address... PEACE
    Last edited by stansteez; 10-17-2006 at 11:34 AM.
    [SIZE=3][I][FONT=Georgia]JJ-OS Manual >> [URL="http://www.jjmanual.wordpress.com"]http://www.jjmanual.wordpress.com[/URL]
    JJ-OS Comparison Chart >> [/FONT][/I][/SIZE][I][FONT=Georgia][URL="http://stansteez.com/files/JJOS_Comparison.pdf"]http://stansteez.com/files/JJOS_Comparison.pdf[/URL][/FONT][/I]

Thanks
    Great, will do.

Rahsim is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    when I downloaded the new os. I also downloaded the manual right from the akai sight. is there a newer update than 2.0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahsim
    when I downloaded the new os. I also downloaded the manual right from the akai sight. is there a newer update than 2.0
    He is talking about a more recent UNOFFICIAL OS that some japanese people have made...

This newer OS has TONS and TONS of new features... it is actually amazing IMHO... You get close to an MPC2500 on your mpc1000!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information