Looking for Mpc Alternative

Im looking for something like a poor mans mpc setup Example Akai S3000, Sequncer, Keyboard BUT!! i cant find any good hardware sequencers i know about the asq10 but i cant find em anywhere. i know about the Asr-x but i need something that can sequence some racks and not fu'ckk up on me.

Yeah the ASQ-10 is actually an hardware sequencer. I know what he is talking about and yes they are hard to find. Try craigslist though i remember seeing one for sale on there once but that was about a month ago.

I've heard good things about those E-mu MP7 and XL7 command stations.

The Yamaha RS7000 might be worth looking at. It'll save you having to buy an S3000.

I would definetly recommend the RS7000. Thats what i use for all my productions. Check my music on myspace the link is my my sig.

peace

1/2 The BeatKingz said:
i hate ableton live its one of the WORST pices of software ive ever used.

it's akward until you really learn how to use it. helps to have someone around that knows what they're doing on the thing.

may wanna look into the ASR-X. Tonight, my production partner was saying the sequencer on the MPC 4000 we use at the studio reminded him of that when he was starting out.

The Invisible Man said:
I would definetly recommend the RS7000. Thats what i use for all my productions. Check my music on myspace the link is my my sig.

that makes 2 people on the site???!!!! haha... i love it!!! keep bangin!

da relic

Command stations have good sequencers, only 16 tracks though

Back