lol...idiots...and Obi

Why Obi? You would even buy it. Why go so hard? Why waist time on something you don't care about. How has that helped your music? Stay focused man, you make good stuff. Keep your head right hommie.

The guy sellin it for 999 is prolly mad cuz he spent that money on it and sucked at what he was trying to do.

I paid 550 total for mine with the 128mb exspansion and a 1gb card and power cord, from GC.

Obitheincredible said:
lol

62483229d.jpg
facepunch4zd.gif

pretty much sums up my feelings on this
62483229d.jpg

999$ might seem like a joke because it's equal to retail or even more, but any MPC1k going for 450$ or less is basically an insane deal anyways.

With the current economic crisis and it being a budget-priced but valuable machine it only makes sense that such deals won't appear very often anymore.

Boogiegothits said:
Why Obi? You would even buy it. Why go so hard? Why waist time on something you don't care about. How has that helped your music? Stay focused man, you make good stuff. Keep your head right hommie.
Ya, been kinda on one lately. Lot of stuff happening. Kinda shatty...but whateve.

lvngdead said:
I didn't see a confirmation nor a denial.

I will keep trying.
Lol I think your Just blaze too. Peep My music. :)

Last edited:
That response was funny...especially at the end with "love Obi"..hahah

I got my MPC1k brand new for $850 a few years ago.

wait a minute!!

i bought mine from obi!

for 999USD

reading this thread i realize that i may have been ripped off..

jokes!! it was a great deal and he threw in some extras

also why are you stressing who Bananasass is? please stop estalking people.. its probably worth a temp ban at the least if he complains... and if he is who you think he is don't you think your behavior will just chase him away? that what happened to Shondrae

lol, do we really need some muthfuqa named "shondrae" in this forum? NO.

Imagine all the industry secrets JB can tell us. Like, how many times did kanye get his ass kicked by all the real mutha****as @ rocafella.

lvngdead said:
Imagine all the industry secrets JB can tell us. Like, how many times did kanye get his ass kicked by all the real mutha****as @ rocafella.

Rappers didn't wanna pay for beats so they just beat them out of him.

GjB said:
Rappers didn't wanna pay for beats so they just beat them out of him.

Jaw surgery due to a car accident? I don't think so. More like Beenie Siegel was on xtasy and tried to get some ass from Kanye and kanye was like "no, you're not my type beenie". Then beenie beat the **** outta him. ehehehe.

Lol at all this foolishness....And JB will love me if he met me! And Glad to see you like your MPC! I look back and I miss it sometimes...

lol check out this response in my email...I got a few by the way....

from *************@aol.com
to sale-959771070@craigslist.org
date Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 6:10 PM
subject craigslist ad
mailed-by craigslist.org
hide details 6:10 PM (2 hours ago)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

WhY ARE YOU SO HATEFULL, MISTER?

Last edited: