wut up every1...ok i have a mpc 2000xl..i made alot beats on it..and want to store it on my computer. wuts ur suggests
1. could i save it on my zip disk and open the file on my pc into pro tools or somethin?
2. is sumthin like the digi 002 or m-audio project mix needed? what exactly do they do
3. do i need the optional 8 outputs on my mpc?
4. would i need another pair of monitors? or is there a way to keep my monitors plugged in to the mpc and still listen to it on my computer...
5. im looking for the cheapiest way to do this but any suggetions will help. thanks