Finished custom MPC 60...PICS!!

Don't get me wrong, I love my 2000xl and would never sell it. The 60 just forces you to be more creative. Trying to make a full song with 13 seconds of sample time requires a little bit of patience. Plus I like the overall sound when I sample drum breaks and basslines thru it. My S900 sounds the same so they tagteam alot if I need more sample time or the filters.

really nice. cool knobs. I have a beat up 60 I want to do something like this to. How did you do the decals?

holy shit...i remember this thread. i was like 11 when i first posted on this.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

is obi dead BTW...havent seen him around in a LOOOOONG ass mother****ing time....

That's a classy look for the 60.

A few questions though..........

Where did you find the template for the 60?
How did you do the lettering?
What type of wood did you use and how thick is it?

Peace.

That is amazing!!! Moyphee put it well, it is very classy looking. You should have put a bottle of courvassier next to it and a cuban

Nice. Muthafuka. I added "Muthafuka" because my message was too short, lol.

I almost got fired at work for laughing so hard at this^:rofl:

Thats probably the dopest mpc 60 i have ever seen in my life.....Good Job on that bad boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the best customization I have ever seen! And for the price you did it at... man I know where I would tell those Forat cats to stick it! lol!

Back