Few Asr-10 or asr-x questions.

An Angry Mohawk

The first is on the asr-10 can I record more than one sample per insturment? Right now it seems like the most samples I can have is 7. I may have sampled more than one sound into an instrument but I didnt check if the original was still there, i.e. was there ws 1 for first and now ws 2 for newest sound under instrument 1. I am sure its pretty simple, but I am just askin right quick.

Next has anyone taken something like a padkontrol or mpd or trigger finger and hooked it up to there asr 10, X, or Pro? How did that work out for you?

I have an ASR-10 right now and I dont have scsi so the only way to get what I am working with on or off it is midi sample dump, or floppy. I also have an mpc 2000 and thinking that its kind of redundant save for the sequencer and if I can learn and get used to the sequencer on teh asr then an mpd or the like will suffice. also working with software too! How is the sequencer on the X compare to the 10?

Just a few questions if when someone has a moment.
thanks

yes u can have as many samples as your memory allows. on my eps i have had over 61 samples on one instrument

Back