cheap keyboard with sampling capability

i'm searching for some decent priced, but usable keyboard... all i need is midi in/out, through is good, but not necessary and somekind of an capability to sample... if it's 2 megs, it's ok, if it's more, its better...
pricerange 100-300€ :)
casio fz1? roland had some, can't remember the model...

maybe a roland dj-70?

but it has a small keyboard, and youll have to check on the midi...

just throwing ideas out there:)

Last edited:
The EPS16+ is a very nice workstation keyboard. 8-track sequencing, very good effects, and good sample-programming facilities onboard. It's old-school in approach, so look to educate yourself and improve your game if you get one for the first time. I like 'em, though. Did lotsa good work on 'em.

-Hoax

I htink they named it EPS 16 cuz its a 16bit sampler compared to the older 13bit EPS

The ASR-10 was the first Ensoniq onwhich you could sequence 16 tracks. When one of my buddies got one, we thought that it was badass!

-Hoax

i say go with the eps-16+ it can sample and chop up your samples and alot of people told me the editing has a real old school feel to it, and i would'nt pay no more tahn 250 to 300 for this peice, or if you wanted to you can just save up a little bit more and get an asr-10

thanks for the good suggestions...
there would be an kurweill k2000 with s-kit goin for 400-500€, and i'm broke. that sucks.

Back