Best Kept Secret?!

ChoppaBear

Casio keyboards don't get enuff respect. I have that wk-500 I bought just to play around with and you can sample into it and save your samples on sd cards. you can't trim or "chop" but you can change the pitch (no time stretch) and add effects albeit limited. I chop old 90's and 80's cds on it (the pause play way) and record into sonar le and dump the WAVs in Pro Tools and add drums off my Akai XR20 (which are hella nice btw). It's not traditional and a lil niggarigged but hey.. isn't this a good setup for being 15?

I refuse to touch a keyboard with speaker... I'm not saying anything is wrong with your board but speaker turn me off...

I refuse to touch a keyboard with speaker... I'm not saying anything is wrong with your board but speaker turn me off...
yea because I was using my friends asr but i needed something of my own and me being in high school, I don't have that kinda money.. so but it does have monitor outputs on the back so i don't even use it's speakers..they suck. and i kinda enjoy using it more than my korg microsampler...idk and i have made some DOPEASS sample chops/beats from it..

Do whatever makes you happy. Being content with your equipment at this point is a quality to envy. Creativity is key, and it looks like you've got plenty of it rocking that Casio. :)

Back