Attn: Xabiton or any other EPS user

P

Patrick_D

My friend and I were trying to sample on the EPS and were having a hell of a time trying to "chop" the sample.

In the manual, the only explanation it gives to put different sounds on different keys is to multisample (ie start the record, sample, stop the record, start the record, sample, stop the record, and so son.

Is there any way to copy a sample to another key and edit the start/stop points without having to record different pieces for one composition?

Thanks

record your sample truncate your loop properly then go command wave copy sample copy parameters this will make copies of your loop but not eat up sample time then when u want to chop individual samples go edit select the sample go to pitch set the pitch for the note that u want the sample to play from and set keyboard range to the key that u want to play the sample from

Thanks man. I guess it's actually pretty simple. Just not discussed in the manual at all.

if youre still having trouble, there are a few videos on youtube that show how to chop samples on an ASR 10, which are the same steps as chopping on an EPS.

Back