M-audio Oxygen25 and DX7 vsti's crashing

Stageside

Hi I have recently got an Oxygen25 and while using it with the vsti host programs I have noticed that it will work for about 10 minutes and then the vst program and keyboard become unresponsive, my friend has had the same issue with his dx7 and vst's we have both used the same programs Bram Bros Tunafish and another one called VSTHost both programs have the same issue of the vst freezing and being unresponsive.

I am fairly new to using any midi keyboard so I am unsure if it is something I am doing whilst setting up the keyboard or if its a host or actual vst problem or perhaps a prob with my pc? although I can't see it being the latter as my friend has the issue on xp and I am using win7.

anyone any ideas how to fix this?

Hi I have the full version of tunafish and it has never timed out before, just got a new problem where the Oxygen isn't even recognised as a device, the light comes on the panel but it isn't in the device manager and when i click to install the drivers my pc crashes to a blue screen ive never had probs like this before getting the Oxygen25

Back