EPS 16+ mpc combo..anybody using this?

XxMedisinxX

Registered Abuser
i have just found an awesome deal on CL for an eps 16+ comes with OS and a couple of instrument disks,

i have always been interested in the asr's emax's n whatnot, but have never used one.

are these things even worth the 100 bucks??

what i wanted to use it for was as a controller for my mpc, basically sample into my mpc and play the chops with the eps..

i doubt anybody would buy it for that much considering this dude has been trying to sell it for a minute, i also don't do the ebay thing, i bought an mpc 1000 years ago and some pads were dead, then a year ago or so i bought an sp 505 and the dude took forever to ship and kept giving me excuses about having to fix his car and all this other nonsense.

i ended up selling the mpc for 350 on CL since nobody would buy it for 500, even included an mpd24 and midi cables.

im going to check it out tomorrow, if what im trying to use it for doesn't pan out then i will just practice the keys. :sigh:

Not sure about the emax but if you can find an ASR 10 for cheap........GET IT.
I had an ASR-X(garbage) when i first started out but quickly sold that for the MPC2K.

Peace

i ended up getting the eps16+ and the dude included a bunch of disks,

now im trying to figure out how to sync it with my mpc..

just trying to use the built sequencer to arrange samples in the mpc.

Both have midi so it should be easy to connect.
From there it's just setting the midi clock or mtc to decide which is the master or slave.

Peace

Back