Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1 + UW users help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsra23

Hi, sorry for new topic, but i, with my bad english, don´t found what i need. I bought machinedrum and after first frustration from empty sound machine (only 4 drums banks) :) (i have before mc303, er1, em1, have now rm1x, emx and esx) i finding every beauty in modifing thats sounds and it is awesome :). Now i finding money for analog four or maybe monomachine. But i love machinedrum, becouse they have little similary at editing with er1. I now, its bad comparison, but every machines i had after er1, have only editable samples of drums.

At this moment i love machinedrum synthesesis. But i have +drive model of uw and i dont know something about making kits. Machinedrum have ROM and RAM memory. Ram is instatnt memory, Rom is long-term mem. If i make drum kit and use some sample in rom and save kit (in extended mode), when i loading saved kit, sample is loaded from ROM, its fine and i understand that. But in +drive version i have 128 banks for samples. I know about creating banks, but i dont know, why i do, if creating new kit, that load sample from someone samplebanks.

In studio, it isnt problem, load pattern with kit and load bank to ROM, but at live playing i havent many time for do this different actions. I before mean, i make banks for kicks, hh, snares, efx and loadings these samples from ready kit.

Can i do something wrong?

Thx, and if someone in EU or UK selling analog or mono, said me it :)

Close

Hi, for close these topic, I copy reply from Elektron:

On the Machinedrum you can only use 2.5 megs of samples at once. you have 128 SampleBanks which can have 2.5 megs samples over 48 sample slots. If you wish to use different samples, you will need to switch SampleBank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back