does any one know how make flying faders to your beats sound BCf 2000

inhale beats

buy rap instrumentals
Im using a BCF 2000 midi controller to mix with and i would like to know if anyone know how to make the faders move to the beats using automation if you know leave me a comment thanks

Thanks for the reply, I am using logic X with the MPC Renaissance and yes my BCF 2000 does have motorize faders

So what exactly does work? Can you control any parameter you wish, without any issues save for the faders on the controller not moving when you adjust the parameters in logic?

The BCF 2000 can control any perimeter in logic and they will move the fader when you move the fader on screen and if i automate the fader it will move. but what i want it to do is move all faders to the music like a console in a big high end studio.

Oooh.. Forgive me, I thought you had issues with the faders not responding to changes. I have no clue about what you ask. :O

so just so I get this right you want the faders to dance around perhaps without regard to the actual function of the channels the faders currently represent?

i.e. you are trying to create visual that looks more like the freq response meter at the end of the chain than to anything that is actually physically happening on the individual channels?

regardless of intent you need to capture the midi behaviour of the bcf2000; what channel(s) does it transmit/receive on) what midi events are for each fader.

you then need to create a set of automation clips that send data to the bcf2000 to create the output you require

read the manual for a more in depth discussion of what channels/midi events are available to you (chapter 4 in the latest downloadable version)

Back