Will FL Studio 10 destroy my laptop?

Devastatoj

Hello guys! Cool that I've found thisgreat forum :)
Could you please tell me if FL Studio will anyhow damage my laptop? It is AMD E-450 APU 1.65 GHz with Radeon graphics / 4GB RAM / Win 7 Ultimate. Image line says I need to have 2 GHz Dual core etc. But I installed FL Studio 10 and it looks that it works quite ok. Thank you very much

It won't damage anything in any case. Granted, your CPU is a pretty low-ranking one by today's standards, but you can always just download the FL demo and see how it runs. But as said, it won't break anything, it'll just run slowly if there ain't enough juice.

Guys, I mean, will using FL eventually make my laptop less productive etc...maybe it's working Temp will become higher. One of my laptops had that problem. Thanx

Guys, I mean, will using FL eventually make my laptop less productive etc...maybe it's working Temp will become higher. One of my laptops had that problem. Thanx

No. what gives you problem is: adware, spyware, bloatware, and so on. Or are you planning to run FL Studio while using skype, 14 bars open on chrome, plus 6 bars on IE, youtube with 17 bars loading a full HD video each?

Back