using FL Stuio

Spoonhead Music

Producer/Emcee
hey guys, first of all im new on here so hi to all, im looking forward to making this place a second home.

firstly I use Fl studio and when I mix instruments over each other to create my instrumental I get a little bit of crackling from my sound card but as soon as I chuck my vocal files (wav.) it goes nuts and it makes it hard to mix. m computer is a Hp touch smart 520 ( not that great I know) but its all my budget can handle right now. I was looking into external USB sound cards but not sure as to whether I can find one that will help with the problem I have, most of the ones I've seen only convert what is coming into the computer. does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do, I don't mind spending a couple of hundred but if its better off buying a new computer, which would you recommend, thanks in advane

try the buffer in FL Studio
if that doesn't work it maybe your Computer
adding RAM to your computer can usually help
but sometimes your may need a faster processor as well

you didn't provide exact specifications of your computer so .....

if its causing you problems when you load .wav files its most likely a ram issue. that PC should be able to handle it though 4gb isnt ideal but its enough to run FL the CPU could be the problem though if your using plugins and vsts it will eat up that pentium CPU pretty fast. you have to kill everything in the background internet antivirus all of that. if that still doesnt work then you can export the .wav files of each track then load them into FL then EQ and mix.

Back