Slow ass computer

O

Oso Flocka Flame

So i have this problem, after finishing my beat in FL i exported it as a WAV file (with all the options turned on) and everytime i open the folder my pc gets slow, really slow and is worst when i try to listen to the beat, everything gets laggy even the browser, yesterday i fomat my pc and added 4gb of ram (i have 8 now) and still the same i dont know it feels like when your pc have virus im getting really tired of it any help?, even the craclking noise appears when i try to listen to the beat its getting on my nerves. i have a hp touchsmart 310 1120la i know is a 4 year old computer but its all that i have, i'll appreciate the help thanks.

Not sure of your specs, but FL runs on just about anything.

You probably need to adjust FL's settings, and try using Asio4All if you don't have an audio interface.

Not sure of your specs, but FL runs on just about anything.

You probably need to adjust FL's settings, and try using Asio4All if you don't have an audio interface.
Thanks, i solved it yesterday at night apparently ALOT of people have ´problems with .WAV files they put your CPU to work at 100% you just need to download some file and restart your computer, now shit is fast as a mofo

I don't know about the .wav file being a problem as such

which software did you download and install???

I don't know about the .wav file being a problem as such

which software did you download and install???
it wasnt a software i dont know how is it called in eanglish but in spanish is a "entrada de registro" (.reg) its called "wav fix"

sube fotos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back