Interface and monitors advice needed asap!

7GQ

Okay so i'm gonna get straight to the point. I am looking for some new monitors and a new interface as my monitors have stopped working and my interface is a pile of shit (same with the monitors to be fair).

I have an m audio m track (£60ish) and a pair of m audio av30's (£80ish). The reason for this is purely because my computer speakers broke and i thought i may aswell go out and buy some monitors. for some reason they broke and the interface has awful latency and I've never had use for it as these monitors the monitors output to my computer (am i saying this right) is just an aux lead so afterall, i never needed to use the interface. I am looking to get an interface because i have a midi keyboard so i am looking for a really good but cheap interface with as little latency as possible and some decent studio monitors. by cheap I don't mean the cheapest on the market but good value for the price I am paying. I am looking to spend around £400-£500. ($671-$839). By all means I am not looking to spend over £400 if there is any good cheaper alternatives, that is just a guessing at a price range but i don't want to spend over £500 so pretty much the cheaper the better but the best value for under £500, possibly under £400.

Thank you for all of your advice

Back