various bits of gear for sale

SUPERBANANABOMB

Up for sale:

1. Sequential Circuits Pro One synthesizer. Cosmetically 8.5/10, functionally 9/10. I say 9 out of 10 because the pitch bend wheel doesn't auto-reset when you move it up or down. You have to put it back to center manually, which isn't a big deal for me. (and it's probably a super easy fix, I just don't care to bother with it) It took about 2 minutes to get used to. I can't remember the serial # off of the top of my head, but I know it's low, and this is J-Wire. Some of the switches are kind of "sticky" but everything works. The switches probably just need a minor cleaning to help lube them up and make it smooth.

I have the original owners manual, some other SCI manual, a binder of illustrated synth patches (original! and some custom!) and the whole thing comes with / ships in a foam padded suitcase. it's a hard plastic suitcase that fits the synth great and it's lined with 2-3 layers of "eggcrate" foam.

I bought this from a guy in Alaska, and shipping from there to central Missouri (where I live) was like $72. So from there you might be able to somewhat estimate what shipping charges are likely to run from MO to where you live. For the Pro One I am taking reasonable offers. No retarded lowballers, please.

2. Roland TR-707 drum machine. Classic machine. Everyone knows what it can do and what it sounds like. The 707 works great but there are a couple of issues. First of all, it had been modded / circuit bent before, but the original owner decided he liked it better un-modded, so he removed the mods. So basically this means that on the top left section of the 707, you can see where there were holes cut into the case for patchbays and whatever else he installed when he modded it.

It's been covered over but you can still easily tell. It basically looks "scarred" but it DOES work as normal. The only other issue is that there's something loose in the power supply area, so in order for the 707 to remain turned on, you have to run the power cable tucked under it, so it sort of puts pressure on the jack and keeps it from wiggling. It's a minor pain in the ass but I used to have to do that with my Sega Genesis too.

For the 707 I am taking offers. It's fully functional, but a little battle-scarred.

3. Roland TR-505 drum machine. Excellent shape, works great. Looks basically brand new except for a strip of tape along the top. I'm sure the tape could be easily removed but I don't care enough to bother. The 505 is underrated in my opinion. Run this drum machine through a little distortion and reverb and it rocks the house. Included is the 505, power supply and owner's manual.

Asking price: $80 + shipping

4. Electro-Harmonix "Holier Grail" reverb. I hesitate to call this a "pedal" because it's much larger than a typical pedal, but it's a super nice unit. It's basically brand new. There's one small scuff underneath the gate threshhold knob, but other than that it looks and performs like it's straight out of the box. Includes pedal and EHX power supply only. (You don't need instructions with this, trust me.) I'm really only selling this because I haven't been using it and I'm trying to scrounge up money for an Elektron Machinedrum UW. These retail for around $200, I'll sell for $110 shipped to anywhere within North America.

5. Gakken SX-150 synthesizer. Includes all original materials, japanese magazine, etc. It's an awesome little kit synth that I bought intending to MIDI-fy it. But the more I think about it, I realize that I don't feel like spending the time or money to do so. Check out the plethora of youtube videos on these. Believe me, they sound pretty damn good for a "toy." Accepting offers.

I am selling everything to help fund a new gear purchase!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as well as references from Harmony-Central.com forums and other forums and mailing lists.

I will ship to NORTH AMERICA ONLY. No exceptions. I prefer to sell within the United States.

Payments accepted: Paypal (add 4% to cover paypal fees), U.S. POSTAL money order (the only kind I'll accept), and cold, hard cash.

All of these items are available for a local pick-up / test drive if you're in the area. Otherwise, shipping is extra and will most likely be shipped via USPS.

I can snap pics, I haven't bothered to yet, but I can. BUT PLEASE - do not ask me for pics unless you are seriously interested in buying because I am seriously busy and don't wanna waste my time. :cheers:

Bump!

Turns out the pitch bend wheel on the Pro One isn't messed up - they don't reset to center!

This thing makes KILLER bass. Totally different flavor than Moog. In fact I think it destroys Moog bass.

UPDATE: Holier Grail pedal is SOLD.

Everything else is still for sale. Send me offers. I'm saving up money for a new piece of gear so all of this must go!!!

Back