Siemens Sitral Modules

joaostraton

Modules of my Sitral now for sale, i have kept a few for a new mixing desk, and this are the ones that im selling.
All of them are in good condition and most important..working.
I can send pictures of the modules and these prices can be discussed.
As for shipping i will ship worldwide, but the buyer pay the shipping and insurance.
If anyone as any questions about these pls send me an email
Cheers

W295B (X2) SOLD
Equalizer with Presence/absent Filter
350€
"An active equalizer for adjustment of the frequency characteristic or cutting the required frequency band. On the front panel are eleven position switches for the adjustment of the high and low frequency equalizers and two switches for setting the presence and absent filter."

W294 (X1)
Variable Low-Pass Filter
320€
"A treble and cut filter and amplifier unit with the cut-off frequency adjustable over nine octave steps.
Will form a variable bandpass filter when used with the High-pass filter."A

W293 (X1)
Variable High-pass Filter
320€
"A Bass cut filter and amplifier unit with the cut-off frequency adjustable over nine half octave steps.Will form a variable bandpass filter when used with the Low-pass Filter"

V276 (X2) SOLD
Pre-Amplifier
300€
"An Amplifier with one input and one output for use with condenser and dynamic microphones.On the front panel are fine and coarse gain controls and an impact sound filter control.

V275/0 (X8)
Amplifier
100€
"A mixing amplifier for a maximum of 30 input channels.
The coupling resistors are mounted external to the amplifier on the connection panel."
Inputs: Transformer floating
Input impedance : with 7 to 20db gain 12 Ohms
with 13 to 26db gain 3kOhms"

H280 (X1)
Test Tone Generator
220€
"A tone Generator with 5 frequencies which can be selected by push buttons, three outputs, for testing high fidelity levels on setting levels on mixer and lines"

U271 (X3)
Level Metering Amplifier
150€
"A metering amplifier with two inputs (one for signal reference to be measured and another for reference signal), and two outputs for connection to 1 pointer type meter or 1 light spot meter or two spot light meter or 1 pointer type and 1 spot meter to DIN 45406"

U274 (X2)
Talk-back Pre-amplifier
120€
"Amplifier providing limiting of the dynamic range.
The gain are adjustable in steps"

W-VE16 (X8)
Geiling Flat Fader
70€
"The Geiling Flat Fader is a balanced potential divider with oppositely running potentiometers and common electrical earth, the core have annular-core and parallel carbon track"

V257 (X1)
Optical Sound Replay Amplifier
210€
"An amplifier for connection to a semiconductor photocell.When scanning a fully modulated optical sound track, an output voltage is required. In case of optical sound prints with very low noise level, the frequency range can be extended to aprox. 7500Hz by mean of built-in relay and treble controls"

I can send pictures of the modules, they are tested and running.
Cheers

Even more pics

Even more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg