(Selling) MPC 2500

Heisman

MPC 2500 for sale. Great condition, never really learned how to use it. I purchased it at a Sam Ash Music Store. Still has original box, manual, and power cord. Im leaving the country in May so Im trying to get rid of it before then. Asking price is $1000 or best offer. Email me @ RocStarEntertainment@hotmail.com for further details or if your interested.

I am looking to trade my Roland MV-8000 with the VGA/mouse option, 512mb RAM, and 40 gb internal HD for an mpc2500. I am also including a Dell 15" LCD monitor, and optical mouse. Unit is in excellent condition.

tenacious_dj said:
I am looking to trade my Roland MV-8000 with the VGA/mouse option, 512mb RAM, and 40 gb internal HD for an mpc2500. I am also including a Dell 15" LCD monitor, and optical mouse. Unit is in excellent condition.

wow u too. why do u wanna trade urs?

phenix said:
wow u too. why do u wanna trade urs?
I fell in to that whole "the MV is the MPC killer... everything you need in one machine... etc." hype only to find out that it was just that - HYPE. I guess it would be good if it was the ONLY thing u were using, but I do a lot with Pro Tools and Logic, so it was really overkill to me. And you just can't beat the MPC for Hip-Hop production. The MV does have limitations, although others would have u think differently. Don't get me wrong, the thing is a beast, but it lacks a few simple features that should be a no-brainer when it comes to a machine focused on our style of production.

Yea I feel its lackin too. I understand completly. I thought I was trippin but I'm glad I heard it from somebody else. I'm tryna get rid of mine too.

Mpc For Sell!!!

I'M SELLING MY MPC 1000 FOR $750.00. I GOT THE JUNO-G AND IT WORKS BETTER FOR ME. I ORDERED THE MPC 1000 FROM ZZOUNDS.COM IN JAN. AND I PAID $1000 AND SUM CHANGE FOR IT. I TURNED IT ON MAYBE 3 OR 4 TIMES BUT NEVER USED IT. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE MY MPC EMAIL ME AT chrisc1jackson@yahoo.com or CALL ME AT 256-223-8200. ASK FOR C1. WORD LOVE -C1 I WILL ALSO THROW IN TWO MIDI CABLES!!

Back