(selling)fully upgraded mpc2000xl with black pads(houston)

stigmurda

near mint mpc 2000xl (with black pads[original gray pads included],8 outs,maxed out RAM,internal 250 mb zip drive) the only problem with it is merely cosmetic and is that the q-link slider knob is missing,the slider is fully functional its just the $4.00 snap on knob came off.

$700

stigmurda@gmail.com

^ to go along with him, i have a mint like new mpc500 for sale that i would be willing to trade plus a little cash on my part.

let me know if you're interested... if not i'll have to wait until mine sells before i can work out a deal with you for financial reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not interested in any trades but when you sell your 500 email me and see if i still have the xl on my hands

Why not? You hijacked some other DJ's name.

I'm sure there are a few DJs that go by static, I made the name a few years ago and can't change it so pick yourself up off of my dick and go wipe your mouth.. your mother is calling you to wash dishes fuck boy.

188-whoops-i-threw-a-glass-bottle-at-your-face.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there are a few DJs that go by static, I made the name a few years ago and can't change it so pick yourself up off of my dick and go wipe your mouth.. your mother is calling you to wash dishes fuck boy.

188-whoops-i-threw-a-glass-bottle-at-your-face.gif

Yeah, my bad. I shouldn't call you out on being a hypocrite or a biter.

And why wouldn't you be able to change your DJ name, eh? Are you so famous or locked into some kind of contract that you can't feasibly pick a name that hasn't ALREADY been taken?

Oh, and nice attempt trying to be funny / insulting. It's good to see that SOMEONE still finds "yo mama" jokes to be funny... in a time capsule sorta way.

^ to go along with him, i have a mint like new mpc500 for sale that i would be willing to trade plus a little cash on my part.

let me know if you're interested... if not i'll have to wait until mine sells before i can work out a deal with you for financial reasons.

how much you looking for the 500?

Back