(For Sale) Akai MPC 1000

Alpha_Spec

Whats up guys, Im selling my mpc because I hardly ever have used it! I bought it brand new from americanmusicalsupply . com. I upgraded the ram and upgraded to jjos 2 then used it about 10 times all togeather and then realized that sofware is for me. This MPC is in PERFECT condition, and includes the original box and everything that comes with the box, also I am including 5 GB of drums with the purchace which can be made onto dvd or download which ever the buyer perfers. !!I am only asking $850 obo!! Remember this MPC is basicly new I have only used this about 10 times total and its been kept away from dust!

sure, give me 10 min i should be able to get some up

ok took the pics they are uploading to my computer now, I have to leave real quick once i get back ill get them uploaded to here shouldnt be much longer sorry about the delay

Last edited:
Showing the upgraded ram!
DSCI1011.jpg

Last edited:
sorry about the quality... not a photographer lol

also forgot to mention that these are the 07' and newer pads

Last edited:
it's cool. looks like it's in great condition. unfortunately all i can offer at the moment is $500 bones. and i won't even have that until next month.

np man. i mean for real, like i start my new job this coming week. my paychecks are only going to be around 500. if you still have it in a few weeks i'll offer you your asking price.

yeah man once again my bad about the delay.... lol its been a busy couple weeks... but yeah man if i still have it which i should because i have only advertised it here so far... but if i still have it then yeah man its yours...

Back