need to get rid of mpk25 and mpd18

36 chamber music

anyone interested?

i need the money pretty badly right now, n besides im lookin to use my mpc2000xl instead.

id take $200 for both of them, great deal, any takers?

36 i know your excited about gettin that mpc. i would be too! but i think your being a bit hasty on selling your midi controllers.

do you realize you can hook up the mpk to your mpc and to fl studio and use your mpc as the master and fl studio as a sound module? in other word no midi information will be recorded into fl studio it will all be recorded into the mpc . fl would just serve as a sound mod.

i use my computer as a sound module in conjunction with my mpc1k which is actually pretty common.

go to youtube and search something like... how to sync reason to mpc2kxl via midi.

i know you plan to use the mp with your technics and what not but dont you think maybe someday you might wana add some instruments to your sampled material?

if you sell your midi controllers your prolly either gonna go out and buy a new one or youll end up gettin a hardware sound module.

you have to remember the mpc is a world away from fl studio it has no sounds in it already. you have to load those sounds.

trust me......you want some sort of piano keys to go with your mpc......if you get rid of ur mpk.......youll prolly buy it twice! lol.

if you already are aware of this then disreguard
this message.

Last edited:
36 i know your excited about gettin that mpc. i would be too! but i think your being a bit hasty on selling your midi controllers.

do you realize you can hook up the mpk to your mpc and to fl studio and use your mpc as the master and fl studio as a sound module? in other word no midi information will be recorded into fl studio it will all be recorded into the mpc . fl would just serve as a sound mod.

i use my computer as a sound module in conjunction with my mpc1k which is actually pretty common.

go to youtube and search something like... how to sync reason to mpc2kxl via midi.

i know you plan to use the mp with your technics and what not but dont you think maybe someday you might wana add some instruments to your sampled material?

if you sell your midi controllers your prolly either gonna go out and buy a new one or youll end up gettin a hardware sound module.

you have to remember the mpc is a world away from fl studio it has no sounds in it already. you have to load those sounds.

trust me......you want some sort of piano keys to go with your mpc......if you get rid of ur mpk.......youll prolly buy it twice! lol.

if you already are aware of this then disreguard
this message.

yeah I'm aware of eveything u just said, but I appreciate ur insight.

That being said I really need the money right now, I will prolly end up putting them on eBay If noone wants them. A basic setup of the 1200, the mpc, n my mixer with the rokits is a good setup right now for me.

I'm still gonna keep my computer and fl to sample sounds into the mp, like the minimogue va, and a few other synth sounds.

im sorry for f'n up ur tread here.. but how exactly would one go about hooking fl - mpc and a keyboard together? this sounds relevant to my interests lol

im sorry for f'n up ur tread here.. but how exactly would one go about hooking fl - mpc and a keyboard together? this sounds relevant to my interests lol

Lol, I'm pretty sure he means use the mpc as a sequencer and fl studio as a sound modual...can't tell u exactly how to do it though.

thats what i ment lol, I just suck at expressing myself in english haha.. i wanna know exactly how : p

Back