mpc 2000xl for sale for 500

i have plenty of money thank you i can prove it kid i am in the United States Air Force on Kadena Air Force Base and so happened yesterday bought a M-Audio Condensor Mic for 50 dollars, also made a purchase on www.americanmusical.com for another m audio axiom sooooo..... i did my research upon you and i see that in your posts you been coming on here interupting these threads with your bull**** antics and childish games about how you dont trust no one. this isnt the thread to do that in go to ****ing section where it says chat and maybe somebody can help you there. also take the initiative to start worrying about your self.

If you have plenty money, why are you trying to set up a payment plan for a $500 used mpc? And why would you be worried about losing $500 in the first place LOL? I bet americanmusical.com didnt let your broke ass make payments on their gear right? If you have so much money, why would you buy a cheap ass $50 mic? SMFH @ you.. you cant get into the air force and not be able to spell so go somewhere else with your bullshit fuck boy.. McDonald's isn't a real job

If you have plenty money, why are you trying to set up a payment plan for a $500 used mpc? And why would you be worried about losing $500 in the first place LOL? I bet americanmusical.com didnt let your broke ass make payments on their gear right? If you have so much money, why would you buy a cheap ass $50 mic? SMFH @ you.. you cant get into the air force and not be able to spell so go somewhere else with your bullshit fuck boy.. McDonald's isn't a real job

soo you want to come at me to huh ok look. this is me in my blues
iddson.jpg

its called scammers im i correct? if you buy a product with the value over 200 dollars trusting another person will send you the product and then they end up changing all there information online not emailing back then your pretty much ****ed. all i could say is wait untill it happens to you ive noticed on this page people with only one post try to sale **** on here and people still are gullible enough to buy sometimes they get there product sometimes they dont. thats why i go the smart way and do the payment plans building trust between me and the buyer, but if you want me to ball on this ***** i can ball trust me hommie.

check this junt calling me a broke ass nigga

SHIP TO:
LEWIS ********
HARDHEADZ
APO, AP 96367
QTY DESCRIPTION AMOUNT
1 M Audio Axiom49 49 Key Midi Keyboard Controller+ 249.00

ORDER NUMBER ******* 08/17/09
SHIP TO:
LEWIS B. HYDE
HARDHEADZ
PSC BOX 80 13904
APO, AP 96367
QTY DESCRIPTION AMOUNT
PRODUCT 249.00
TAX 0.00
POSTAGE & HANDLING 14.95
INSURANCE 3.95
VISA CARD TOTAL $ 267.90

all im trying to do is get on this junt buy and get my products but i always have a hater to prove or always have some one contridict me.
who yall suppose to be the police or something lol.

Last edited:
What are you trying to prove here? That you spent $268 and now you should be eligible for a payment plan? Times is hard and people selling their gear for gas money and diapers and this fool trying to make payment plans? Get serious.. Nice Boo Boo stain on the lip BTW

Back