MPC 1000 (Trade) - Need Interface & midi keyboard

i think what obi is saying is that you've gotten two offers. which were both decent offers. as far as i go, i offered you 4 pieces of equipment worth all together, $670.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

also, that blue/red mpc is obsolete now compaired to the one you can buy brand new unless you have the pad upgrade. you can't buy that version of the 1000 brand new anymore. i've seen them being sold in auctions on ebay in great condition (such as yours) for between $350-$550.

i think what obi is saying is that you've gotten two offers. which were both decent offers. as far as i go, i offered you 4 pieces of equipment worth all together, $670.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

also, that blue/red mpc is obsolete now compaired to the one you can buy brand new unless you have the pad upgrade. you can't buy that version of the 1000 brand new anymore. i've seen them being sold in auctions on ebay in great condition (such as yours) for between $350-$550.
True, but its still the same piece of equipment, and my pads & ram are upgraded. Also, I can get 100 offers but if they aren't what I'm looking for, I wont trade, AND I'm not looking for 4 pieces of equipment, I'm only looking for 2, an interface and (optional) a midi keyboard. I appreciate both of your offers though!

I'm not looking for something thats $1000 in value. I'm looking for something that retails (now or recently) at the same price. The black model is the exact same thing as my upgraded mpc so i'm sure if the right person passes along this thread, I'll have a trade.

Back