Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Equipment For Sale

Mannas is offline Registered User

Lots of Equipment For Sale

Sign in to disable this ad
    So, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff because I just don't use it. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions. I will be glad to answer them. I will be posting everything locally on Craigslist as well so if anybody is interested near Raleigh, NC hit me up. I can also post something on Ebay if you feel more comfortable. I know there have been a lot of shady people on here. Prices are pretty firm but I may be flexible. Will only accept PayPal for my protection and yours.

E-MU MP-7 with lamp and manual - $300 + shipping. Works great. Mo Phatt sounds with a hell of a sequencer and awesome flexibility for tone shaping.

Proteus 2000 with manual - $135 + shipping. Great condition. THere is a bit of the sticker on top from when I bought it but does not affect it at all.

Roland MV-8000 with manual, version 3.54 O.S. and loaded with patches - $700 + shipping. Awesome machine. I just now use Maschine instead.

MPC 2000XL with manual - $400 + shipping. Painted it myself. Everyone needs an MPC.

MOTU 2408 MKII with 324 PCI card - $300 + shipping. **Note: the PCI card will only work with XP. It will not work with Vista or Windows 7. Please make sure you read up on this and are aware. There is a newer 424 card but I do not have it. This is a great interface. There are surface scratches on top but it works wonderfully.

Roland Juno-DI - $600 + shipping. Excellent condition. Barely touched. Still have the box, software and manual.

Squier 20th Anniversary P-Bass - $100 + shipping. Good condition. A few small chips in the paint. Pictured with the amp.

Ibanez SW35 - $125 + shipping. This one I will probably only sell locally as shipping will be a ***** and I don't want to risk it unless someone is willing.

Ensoniq ASR-10 with SCSI card - $500 + shipping. This one I am also only selling locally. Works great. Will get some pictures soon.

Hit me up if you are interested in anything.

MPC is on hold, pending payment.

abstraktbeats is offline Registered User
    that mpc looks so niceee, to bad im 16, without a job and ne cash to my name..

Quote Originally Posted by abstraktbeats View Post
    that mpc looks so niceee, to bad im 16, without a job and ne cash to my name..
    Thanks! Yeah, I know that sucks. I'm trying to sell some stuff down to because I'm a bit low on cash plus I haven't touched most of it in a while.

The MPC looked like **** when I got it. The last person had painted it red but it looked pretty bad. I sanded it down and painted it again and then right after they had the red pads on MPCStuff.com so that was a no brainer.

MPC is sold. Proteus 2000 is on hold.

I forgot to mention the MV-8000 does come with the VGA/mouse expansion installed.

dasinsasion is offline DASINSASION
    Appreciate it man, everything arrived intact. You had more popcorn and peanuts in the box than a movie theater. They could have dropped the box out of some form of aircraft and it would have been intact. Thanks man appreciate it.

Anybody thinking about buying from this guy, he is the real deal. No scams here. Don't believe me? I can show you the MPC here on my desk.
    www.soundclick.com/dasinsasion

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it.

Still have everything else.

youngregin is offline Registered User
    You still got that Proteus?

I do. There was someone interested locally but I have not heard back from him yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information