Thread: Looking for bulk collection of used vinyl

Original Vis is offline Registered User

Looking for bulk collection of used vinyl

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi, I'm looking for a bulk collection of vinyl...all for one price..Email the pictures and names to originalvisproductions@gmail.com & we'll also get it dealt with from there.

Thanks!

SUPERBANANABOMB is offline Registered User
    I know you probably realize this already, but the main hassle in buying bulk vinyl is the ridiculous shipping costs unless you are local. I wish you luck.. I sold off my entire record collection 3 years ago (about 36 crates of lps and 12" singles and 4,000 or so 45's) and I tried to sell them forever... finally someone sent me a lowball offer of $1000 and I gave in. I wish you luck..
    MPC 1000 w/ JJOS - Korg ESX - Korg EA-1 - Ensoniq EPS 16+ - Waldorf MicroQ - Roland Alpha Juno 2 - Yamaha TX81z - Mackie CR1604 - random rackmount and pedal effects

Solacerodgers is offline audio engineer
    best to look on craigslist for local sellers trying to get rid of it. i recently bought out a dj who was going all digital he gave me a pickup truck full ( 20 crates or so ) for the low of 300 bucks just 2 get rid of it. some good stuff some junk still digging.

Thread Information