Has anybody made a sale or trade via FP?

B

Beats_BANG!

I put a few items up there to let someone get a chance before it goes to ebay, buut the only guy I got a reply from BS'd me.
(not ripped me off, he just never hit me back)

so hs anyone had a successful transaction?

This thread looks lonely without responses so let me be the first to say . . . .

No

Yea this thread was begged for and there's no transactions..then people are asking crazy ass prices

yes... i have done trades on fp..but that does not mean that you can vouch for someone or believe them just because they are on fp...anyone can sign up and use this site, scammer or not...

just like craigslist you will have people interested and people just prodding around.

the best thing to do is put your item on ebay and put a thread and link to the item, that way you give people access to your item

I am glad someone brought this up,

have made a few transactions on this site so I have had positive experiences. On the other hand there are alot of cats on here that just like to talk about the gear that is for sale with no real intentions of buying it. Window shoppers are what I call em. I have noticed the some of the gear on here is priced high, negotiation is the name of the game. People typically will always start out high with hopes to get the most for thier gear. Try talking them down to a more reasonable price. If you are offering a fair price a deal will be made if they really want to sell it.

Stop wasting peoples time if you don't have the money or any real intentions of buying or selling the gear. It will make this forum more successful.

Last edited:
Back