Hard Drives for MPC1000 and MPC2500

hey what up man.. i want one of the 80 gig seagate drivess. how do we go about it.. on paypal? let me know i got the 35 now

can i get it for 25.. thats what u listed it in the united states for... let me know.. i really need one soon

Last edited:
@Calmplexx
Tracking number sent.

I have more in stock. I will keep getting them if yall keep buying em. Get them while they last. Even if you are not in the market to expand your MPC, why not expand your laptop or buy an external enclosure for $10 and have a completely portable 80 GB hard drive for less than $45.

I just got my drive. Its beautiuful... i love it.. and thats the best price you'll ever get one of these at..Im getting more reall soon!!!Go get one you'll be mad happy with it!

I just got in some 40 GB Seagate Drive that I am selling for $25 to your door(Cont. US only). For those of you on a tighter budget. Get at me.

Memphlow I made a payment on June 15 and haven't heard anything from you at all.

Your payment for $35.00 USD to GyeNyameMusic@aol.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment Details

Amount: $35.00 USD

Transaction ID: 10L80654R8937730M

Subject: HD Payment

Please notice that this payment of $35 US dollars is being sent for an 80 GB hard drive for the MPC 1000 on June 15, 2008.

I did know that you sent the payment. I am not online everyday.
I will have the drive out to you by this weekend.

Last edited:
Back